Online Us: 24-hour service

Email Us: [email protected]

Get A Quote

Bulgarian Metal Detector Forum

1. Home
  2. Bulgarian Metal Detector Forum
  • Golden Mask manufacturer Friendly Metal Detecting Forums

Golden Mask Manufacturer Friendly Metal Detecting Forums

Jun 08, 2017 Never even heard of this machine before now. Bulgarian made electronics dont have a large US market If you had bothered to use the search function on this forum, you would have found plenty of information about these Golden mask detectors. I had Golden mask 3, but i sold this fine detector to another metal detectorist.

• Bulgarian Metal Detectors Facebook

Bulgarian Metal Detectors Facebook

Bulgarian Metal Detectors, Plovdiv, Bulgaria. 4733 13 . Our Shop is The Best for Bulgarian Metal Detecting Equipment --- www.emporion359.com ---

• Friendly Metal Detecting Forums Powered by vBulletin

Friendly Metal Detecting Forums Powered By Vbulletin

Welcome to the Friendly Metal Detecting Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

• The Top Online Metal Detecting Forums Teknetics

The Top Online Metal Detecting Forums Teknetics

TreasureNet is the largest and most popular metal detecting forums on the internet. With over 120,000 members, 5.4 million posts, and 500,000 topics - it would take you a lifetime to read all of the information here. In fact, this forum is so busy, it just may be impossible to read all the posts on a daily basis. However, dont let that deter ...

• Project Metal Detector Test Alert System All About

Project Metal Detector Test Alert System All About

Nov 13, 2021 The process is such that when the operator puts the metal plate in front of the metal detector, the detector generates a sound, which shows that the metal detector is active. When the metal detector detects metal it sends a signal to the RPi, so when the pi receives an active signal it records an alert message with time and date and send the ...

• Metal Detecting TreasureNet The Original Treasure

Metal Detecting Treasurenet The Original Treasure

Nov 15, 2021 The Original Metal Detecting Forum. Share your experiences here, and learn from others. Whats the oldest coin youve ever found Have you ever found a diamond ring A Gold Coin The chat room for detectorists. Top threads Metal Detector Modifications 1 Viewer Threads 459 Messages 2.7K. Threads 459 Messages

• SONDA METAL DETECTOR TreasureNet The Original

Sonda Metal Detector Treasurenet The Original

Nov 30, 2007 IM JUST NEW IN THIS FORUM. MAY I ASK HELP FROM ANY BODY WHO COULD ADVISE ME IN METAL DETECTOR SORRY IF THIS IS THE RIGHT POSTING. I AM PLANNING TO BUY SONDA MD NOUVO 5008 ITALY. is this a good one since im just a begginer, and this is the only metal detector that i can afford to buy here in our country-philippines.

• American Detectorist Metal Detecting Forums

American Detectorist Metal Detecting Forums

Jun 12, 2018 American Detectorist Metal Detecting Forums Statistics. Threads 23,033 Posts 234,198 Members 3,941. Welcome to our newest member, brbshprds01. Blogs 4 Entries 5 Last 24 Hours 0. Latest Blog Entry, New to Metal Dececting by pete333. Icon Legend. Contains unread forum posts Contains no unread forum posts

• Metal Detecting Forum Page 2 Finds Treasure Forums

Metal Detecting Forum Page 2 Finds Treasure Forums

Oct 07, 2021 Welcome to Finds Treasure Forums, Guests You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status. Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

• Golden Mask Gold dredge metaldetectors359allebg

Golden Mask Gold Dredge Metaldetectors359allebg

Golden Mask , Gold dredge ,Gold Prospecting EQUIPMENT Most gold mining today is done in small operations one or two persons working at a time often with the use of suction dredges. A suction dredge is a powerful underwater-type of vacuum cleaner. It sucks up streambed material rocks, sand, gravel, silt, gold and other minerals, passes it up through a suction hose, and runs it across ...

• Najlepsze Wykrywacze Metali Home Facebook

Najlepsze Wykrywacze Metali Home Facebook

Najlepsze Wykrywacze Metali, Tarnowskie G ry. 1,222 likes 1 talking about this 4 were here. Nasz sklep oferuje szeroki wyb r wykrywaczy metali oraz akcesori w. Znajd tutaj Pastwo wykrywacze...

• AHRPS Forums General Metal Detecting

Ahrps Forums General Metal Detecting

Wide-open Forum to discuss any make or model detector a hobbyist might enjoy. Tips, techniques, metal detector use, field tests and support. There is no brand loyalty so share what you know Whether a beginner, a part-time hobbyist, or an avid detectorist we can all enjoy this site.

• metal detector bulgaria metal

Metal Detector Bulgaria Metal

www.Metaldetector.com.mk, metal detector bulgaria, metal detecting bulgaria, metaldetektori.com ...

• international irony on the beach Metal Detecting Forum

International Irony On The Beach Metal Detecting Forum

May 31, 2021 He said he did what i was doing, meaning metal detecting, when he was home. i asked where home was and he said Bulgaria.. he pulled out his smart phone and started showing me lots of photos of gold coins. he said we cant find these things in the U.S. because the country was too new to hold such antiquities.

• salve

Salve

Sep 10, 2007 un saluto da Isidoro provincia BG..cercametalli mod Garrett 250 Ciao Isidoro,.ben arrivato Benvenuto anche da parte mia

• An insight into current European Detector brandsmodels

An Insight Into Current European Detector Brandsmodels

Sep 22, 2017 Tangra Metal Detectors - Country of origin, Bulgaria same manufacturer as Golden Mask Tangra Relic Hunter - selectable frequency 7 or 17kHz VLF. Tangra Relic Hunter - 12.5kHz VLF. Tangra Relic Hunter III - 8 - 18kHz. EasyRad Electronics - Bulgaria . Bulgarian Version of the Minelab GPX 4500 obviously not VLF, just included out of interest.

• All Metal Mode Metal Detecting Forum Metal Detecting

All Metal Mode Metal Detecting Forum Metal Detecting

Subforums Analog - Vintage - European. Tesoro Metal Detectors. 10 months ago Swamp Fox. Metal Detecting Equipment Pinpointers - Shovels - Hand Diggers - Drones - GPR - Probes - Bags 5 Topics 17 Posts. Last post Finds Pouch Size 11 months ago 67GTA.

• Treasure Quest Metal Detecting Forum

Treasure Quest Metal Detecting Forum

Jun 14, 2021 Welcome to the Tesoro Metal Detectors Forum. Tesoro means Treasure, and with a Tesoro Metal Detector you will find treasure. This is the place to discuss your adventures in metal detecting with a Tesoro. Be it a Tejon, Cortes, Cibola, Tiger Shark or Vaquero, whatever your questions or triumphs, this is the place to share. Threads. 391. Messages.

• Metal detektori Odaberite idealan metal detektor

Metal Detektori Odaberite Idealan Metal Detektor

AKO ELITE DOBAR I POUZDAN METAL DETEKTOR, NA PRAVOM STE MESTU. Dobro doli na sajt metaldetektori.rs Mi smo najvei uvoznik i distributer hobi metal detektora u Srbiji. Pomoi emo vam da odaberete idealan metal detektor u zavisnosti od vaih potreba i budeta.

• 40 Best Metal Detectors June 2020 What we Like and Hate

40 Best Metal Detectors June 2020 What We Like And Hate

A metal detector that has a searchcoil that be be fully submerged in water, but not the control box. The first 2 detectors in the list below fall into this category. A metal detector that can be fully submerged searchcoil and control box. Most of the time the depth of submersion should be prominently displayed by the manufacturer.

• Long distance Metal Detector schematic Forum for

Long Distance Metal Detector Schematic Forum For

May 12, 2021 1. Activity points. 70. The limit of a good metal detector is about 30 cm in soil with low mineralisation for 1 Euro coin. The equivalent of this is about 40- 45 cm air drtrction. This is impossible for 90 of the mass produced detectors. Building a deep detector is an art.

• Main Comparison Detecting Forum Finds Treasure Forums

Main Comparison Detecting Forum Finds Treasure Forums

Apr 11, 2021 Welcome to Finds Treasure Forums, Guests You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status. Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

• Topics in 11

Topics In 11

Forum - 11 - -

• Unable to get metal detector Hypixel Minecraft Server

Unable To Get Metal Detector Hypixel Minecraft Server

Sep 12, 2021 And when i try to start the metal detecting by talking to the guys it says come back if you need another crystal youve already placed a crystal And when i remove it, they say u need to first place the crystal. I threw away my metal detector because i didnt think i would need to do this com again.

• MD find and cleaning JD Coin Talk

Md Find And Cleaning Jd Coin Talk

Oct 30, 2018 noah, believe or not, I use WAVE A2 plus, bulgarian metal detector, and 6 years ago cost me about 250 dollars..it find countless roman coins, 6 golden coins, artefacts..very easy to use..if l buy a new detector, l will not sell this one..l will put it on the wall..and say- THANK YOU..

• New Prototype Detector My First Analog Attempt Page

New Prototype Detector My First Analog Attempt Page

Dec 31, 2020 Forums Metal Detecting amp Gold Prospecting Forums Metal Detector Advice amp Comparisons ... if nothing else, and theres always the angry LithuanianBulgarian etc guys to keep the place entertaining. Re the coil. I would advise designing your machine to work with a known good commercial coil, then when youre confident its working OK ...

• Metal Detecting Forums Aussie Metal Detecting

Metal Detecting Forums Aussie Metal Detecting

Dec 30, 2019 Below are links to forums about gold and treasure metal detecting and relic hunting. Australian Sites. Australian Metal Detecting and Relic Hunting AMDRH Prospecting Australia. All Types of Gold Prospecting. Overseas Sites. Friendly Metal Detecting. Treasurenet. Detector Prospector. Paydirt Community NZ UK Detector Net adinserter block ...

• FORUM QUEST METAL DETECTORS US

Forum Quest Metal Detectors Us

Metal Detecting Stuff store1037 Pruitt Rd The Woodlands, Texas 77380 Phone 832 928 9135 www.MetalDetectingStuff.com Michigan Metal Detectives, LLC 20918 Ardmore Park Dr. St. Clair Shores, MI 48081 michiganmetaldetectives.com 586 808 3191 Northwest Detector Sales

• The Best Metal Detectors 2021 Update Reviews amp Ratings

The Best Metal Detectors 2021 Update Reviews Amp Ratings

Nov 09, 2021 All metal detectors detect all types of metal like all cars drive down the road. What makes one detector better than another like cars is the additional features and enhancements. Features like notch discrimination, custom search modes, audio modes, enhanced tones, GPS function, etc, make a detector cost more.

• Who will acquire Whites Finds Treasure Forums

Who Will Acquire Whites Finds Treasure Forums

Oct 20, 2020 Welcome to Finds Treasure Forums, Guests You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status. Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

• Metal Detectors for Hobby amp Security from Top Brands

Metal Detectors For Hobby Amp Security From Top Brands

Jul 10, 2021 Our metal detector store features an extensive selection of todays top brand-name hobby metal detectors, as well as advanced detection equipment for security, industrial and marine applications. Browse metal detectors that detect gold, silver and relics and aid

• Best Metal Detector 2021 Metal Detector Reviews

Best Metal Detector 2021 Metal Detector Reviews

Aug 06, 2021 Metal detectors can be great funhunting for treasure is, after all, an exciting hobby with the lure of finding potential riches or just a cool old coin or rare bottle cap.

• Metal Detectors Nokta Makro Metal Detectors

Metal Detectors Nokta Makro Metal Detectors

Nokta amp Makro offers the best metal detectors for coin detectors, relic detectors, treasure detectors and gold hunting. All metal detectors and prices.

• Interview With Dimitar Gargov Part 1 Tarsacci Forums

Interview With Dimitar Gargov Part 1 Tarsacci Forums

May 20, 2020 Keith and I had a chance to sit down with Dimitar Gargov, the engineer from Bulgaria and brains behind the Multi Domain Technology of the Tarsacci MDT 8000. We covered many topics, so this will be multi-part interview. Enjoy Aaron - Hey Dimitar Keith and I are ready pick your brain Keith - Yeah, yall ready LOL Dimitar - Yes, lets get started

• Detectoare de metale

Detectoare De Metale

Noul detector de aur NOKTA IMPACT zdrobete concurena pe piaa global a detectoarelor de metale A sosit in cele din urma momentul s obinei detectorul de aur mult visat, la un pre sczut. I.. Pret 1.050 1.090. Pretul include TVA.